Monday, December 17, 2012

So here it is.

I'm about to become a mother again for the 2nd time.

After having a child some years ago without any particular trouble, I struggled with miscarriages trying to conceive a 2nd. Then came the IVF. Then came the BFN's* and Chemical Pregnancies*. Nothing doing.

This has literally just dropped into my lap and I'm so grateful.
I've refused to believe it was happening but as Christmas approaches, I may allow my cynical heart, hardened by much heartbreak to believe in a miracle.

*IVF lingo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

Anonymous said...

hello

gainsboroughobermiller said...

TITanium Trim As Seen on TV - TheTitaniumArt
TITanium titanium quartz Trim As titanium rainbow quartz Seen on titanium hip TV titanium white dominus - TheTitaniumArt. snow peak titanium

Unknown said...

u452o7yewjt308 dog dildos,dildos,anal toys,g-spot dildos,dildo,cheap sex toys,bulk sex dolls,horse dildos,wolf dildo a410z5vtbxc140