Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Interpret my dream? Please?

Hello. Its been a while since an angsty post.

I woke up this morning from a disturbing ex-boyfriend dream thanks to Facebook.
Facebook is a funny little old social networking phenomenon that we could do without. But we won't for some deep, dark, ugly reason. (Not something I find as practical as Twitter.)

The facebook facts: I know that this ex, a baby faced older man (no, not the divorced one) is now quite a success. His businesses are now set up in a few countries- two in Southeast Asia and one here in Australia. Thanks to curiousity and the internet, I read a few articles written about him. Looks like he moved here in the last few years and set up an office here and has a good project pipeline.

Why does he have to come here? AND WHY did I have to dream that I met up with him again? And where was my husband and baby in that dream?

3 comments:

Gabriel said...

troubled, just like me. maybe it'll all be better tomorrow.

Bengbeng said...

maybe it is time to re-examine your own feelings?

Implosion said...

Gabe: It didn't get better the next day but it did in the next few weeks..... jealous that I didn't go to Singapore and raid Muji like you! Hey. FB find: I think I know someone you know from INSEAD.

Benbeng: I had a long hard look at myself in the last week or two. Twas not a pretty sight.