Man to marry: Actor Simon Baker from TV's "The Mentalist" and "The Guardian".... bankable husband and father material.
- Australian actor based in the US, down to earth and low-key father of 3, married to the same woman forever.
- Rugged bloke- doesn't take himself too seriously and does not buy any of that hollywood crap.
- Looks like a REAL man, not a pretty boy. Looks like he belongs in a Ralph Lauren ad.
Man to have sex with: Actor Jude Law. Strictly NOT marriage material. Great for an affair, though.
- Not a great track record, really. Cheated on his then-wife Sadie Frost, then cheated on then-girlfriend Sienna Miller with his (3 kids!) children's nanny and now fathering a child with a woman he's not in a relationship with. A bit of a cad.
- Beautiful and artistic- yep, the kind of guy who takes his art seriously and all that.
- Look at how intense and smouldering he looks. He looks like he's be right at home in a D&G ad.
And there we have it- two very similar men, very different er, functions.
Which man would you choose?
Can you suggest another pair of MTM vs MTF?