Monday, February 23, 2009

Cocoa butter is NOT gonna help this woman.

Nadya Suleyman, the Californian woman who was allowed to have multiple implants which resulted in octoplet babies, has set up a website asking for donations to assist her in raising her children.
Have a look: http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/
Leave a comment and tell her what you think. I have.

I'm pretty disgusted by this woman. Every maternal cell in my body hates this woman. I can't explain why. I pity all the kids who all this woman their mother. She has six other kids.
I don't think they're likely to get much time or attention from their mother from now on.
Someone should set up a website to adopt her unwanted litter of kids.
She was a single mother of six (she is divorced from their father) when she sought IVF from a sperm donor for these eight babies. Let's look beyond the macabre circus show and see the real social issues here.


The picture of her belly just before giving birth will tell you that this woman was risking her own life and the life of her eight unborn babies. That's nine lives on the line unnecessarily.

The doctor/hospital that allowed this should have their license taken away. U.S. IVF guidelines don't limit the number of embryos implanted, but for women over 35, it is recommended that there be no more than 2 embryos. What kind of excuse is there for this sort of gross negligence and zero duty of care? The Hospital is Kaiser Permanente's Bellflower Medical Centre. The doctors sealed their own fate by showing their sorry faces on national TV.


I just hope they've got good grandparents. The kind of parents that lots of Malaysian women have. The ones that literally raise your kids for you while you get to have your career and life. Ahmad, R. (1996), UPM, in a study of working Malaysian mothers found that 71% relied on their children's grandparents to be the primary caregiver. I am almost certain that the remainder of that number will consist os maids.

How many kids in the U.S. are born to irresponsible mothers who end up abusing them or worse? Let's hope they make examples out of the doctors who allowed this to happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly, exactly my sentiments!!! This sorta grossed me out! No offense to mums out there but, I can not stand those who have a child out of various reasons other than "I love my man and Oh-my-gosh- I want his baby", those are pretty strong feelings, I wonder, what is a responsible reason for having a child? err.. don't get me started on this tangent I have very strong feelings about this = )

Implosion said...

The Octomom's father is on Oprah saying he questions his daughter's mental stability.
From TMZ:
"OctoMom blew some of her hard earned handout money on one tube of clear lip gloss -- which ran the food stamp user a cool $14.50 plus tax. In comparison, a 48-pack of Pampers usually runs around $16.99."

God help those babies.